Wednesday, November 6, 2013

post op-day 4

Caught some champions league action last night and watched united come away with a point at sociadad.Anyways today was a bit different with regards to my physiotherapy.The physio sent me into their "Department" which sort of resembles a gym.As I waited inside for my physio to catch up, I looked around and went absolutely nuts.There were people in beds surrounded my physios helping them get back their range of motion.There were grown ass men moaning,screaming and shedding tears like babies with the physios not really giving a deal.All they cared about was restoring motion and I don't blame them.Without exaggerating, it was stuff of torture scenes from low budget movies haha.So my physio finally arrived, I started with basic stuff like straight leg raises,quad and hammy presses etc and then came to the dreaded heel slides.She flexed my knee till I started screaming out loud and I pushed a little but more, and we were all pleasantly surprised.I could get to 120 degrees on day 4 without much fuss(relatively). I'm actually beginning to like these pt sessions now and have only one thing in mind-playing football again without a worry in life.So far there's nothing I can complain about with regards to progress.I still have 10 days off from office(yay!) and looking forward to barca Milan tonight.Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment